Eva “ JOlene” Sharp
Portland, OR 97266 | (503) 847-6465 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To work in a fast-paced environment, where I can utilize my excellent customer service skills, outgoing personality, and sense of humor for the benefit of the company.
summary of qualifications:
- Four years of customer service and sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to complete a sale.
- Outgoing personality, sense of humor, and ability to make guests feel at ease.
Telemarketer, Restaurant Entertainment
Jan 2015 – Sept 2015
- Provide customer service, accumulate leads, build new clientele, and set appointments.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily sales quotas.
Customer Service, Danny Davidson Insurance Agency
April 2012 – Aug 2012
- Set appointments for agents and provided quotes for car and house insurance to customers.
- Developed new clientele and maintained existing customers.
Crew Chief/Appointment Setter, N.W. Publishing
May 2010 – April 2011
- Supervised 10-14 staff members, ensuring constant productivity.
- Trained new employees and provided ongoing guidance.
Lead Production Inspector, Eastside Plating
Jan 2005 – July 2006
- Provided guidance and instruction to other employees.
- Wired and racked parts for plating, then cleaned and inspected each part, ensuring proper packaging and shipping information.
Adult Basic Education Program
2014 – Present
Portland Community College