Vandana M Patil
- Result Oriented highly professional with over 12+yrs of experience working in various global Industry sector like Agribusiness, IT Consulting, IT Education etc.
- Proficient in working on highly challenging and complex deliverables targeted multi-national and global projects
- Efficient in working with various global teams in achieving quality deliverables to global customers on-time
- Proven ability to work in customer support helpdesk with managing teams globally with strong problem solving skills and ability to creative think to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Strong Communication skills both soft skills and inter-personal skills with ability to prioritize tasks and delegate the work items to teams to enhance teamwork for better results
- Ability to work on unscheduled working hours across the geographical time zones to get the productions issues resolved for customers
Company: Critical River
Job Title: Business Development Manager/Consulting
[JAN-2015 to Nov-2015]
CriticalRiver Inc. (“Company”) is a software development and technology solutions company based in Silicon Valley, California. The Company was started in 2014 with a singular focus on developing enterprise software solutions that manage pricing, incentive, rebate, royalty and channel programs to enhance business performance while reducing labor and infrastructure costs. Website: http://criticalriver.com/
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Volunteered in CRITICALRIVER as Talent Acquisition Assistant for 11 Months. Have expertise in below areas.
- Participating in recruitment efforts.
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Preparing new employee files.
- Organizing meetings and coordinating onsite efforts.
Monsanto India Limited, Bangalore as Helpdesk Lead June 2000 – 2008
SYSTEM SUPPORT Management:
- Experience with Administration, Installation and Support of Windows 2003 and Active Directory in a 5000+ user environment.
- Experience in interacting with customers to support the technical issues onsite and offsite. Have provided more then 5000+ users for technical issues.
- Experience in 24/7 support desk.
- Experience in configuring and managing the DNS and DHCP server.
- Installing and configurations of software’s. Troubleshooting hardware and software problems reported by users.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Experience in remote access software’s. Taking control of machines to install, upgrade and troubleshoot the software’s.
- Experience in installing and configuration of MSOffice software. Configuring the outlook account for email.
- Experience in installing the McAfee and Norton antivirus software’s.
- Experience in installing and configuring software and hardware patch updates.
- Experience in installing and configuring the SAP software.
- Experience in installing and configuring the system security software.
- Experience in installing and configuring Windows serves.
- Familiarity with relations database software MSSQL, MYSQL etc.
- Experience in developing system access, monitoring logs, and evaluation of disaster recovery plans.
- Experience in IBM SAN Backup software.
- Experience in installing and configuring the printers in LAN and WAN.
- Ø Good Negotiation skills and Cost Analysis Skills
- Ø Analytical skills
- Ø Client Management Skills
- Ø Project management skills
- Ø Implementing the corporate policies for the organization
- Ø Implementing the IT security systems for teams.
- Ø Used to manage the budget for the IT team
- Ø Managed Annual Maintenance Contracts for IT equipment’s.
- Ø Managed the payment processes for Telecom, Network Communications and consumables.
- Ø Lead the project roll out for SAP implementations for clients
- Appreciation received for successful coordination to the new facility
- Received the award for the contribution of creating new shared Service centre.
- Have been recognized for conducting the training programs for team members
- Introduced Change control documents, Standard operating Procedure documents for the team
- Introduced Monthly customer feedback system and improvement programs.
Dec’97 to May 2000 with Aptech Limited, Bangalore as System Administrator
- Ø Managed the local network of the company
- Ø Resolved the Hardware and software problems of the machines.
- Ø Supported the customer for day to day help.
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication from Board of Technical Education
- Diploma in PC Hardware and networking from CGHIT.
- Ø ITIL Foundation Certified
- Ø SUN Solaris Administration Certification
- Ø Windows Server Administration
- Ø Novell Server Administration