PO Box 22754, Portland, OR ǀ Portland, OR 97269 ǀ (480) 262-3270 ǀ email@example.com
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Answer telephones, schedule appointments, procedures and tests
- Check patients in/out, greet patients, register patients, collect co-payments
- Verify insurance coverage, obtain prior authorizations and referrals
- Prepare fee slips, pull/file charts, chart preparation, and some electronic medical records
- Order office supplies, post payments and charges, prepare bank deposits
- Vital signs, Height/Weight and BP, chart documentation, and handle pharmacy calls
05/16 – 10/16 Scheduler
The Oregon Clinic
- My responsibilities included answering incoming phone calls from existing patients and scheduling appointments through Centricity, pulling records from Epic for procedures completed outside of our clinic, calling to other medical offices to ask for records, taking messages from patients about their care and submitting to providers, making return phone calls to patients with questions or responses from providers, and faxing records and orders to outside medical practices.
7/12 – 3/16 Administrative Medical Assistant
Curry Health Network ǀ Brookings Psychiatry – Gold Beach, OR.
- Worked within the system that included Psychiatry but at the clinic in Family Medicine and Urgent Care. Schedule appointments, and procedures, registered patients, verification of insurance, obtained prior authorizations and referrals, billing, transcription, pulled and filed charts, data entry, and chart documentation. In clinic I would do scheduling, registration, and sometimes backed up as the medical assistant within limited clinical duties.
11/08 – 2/12 Personal Banker
US Bank – Brookings, OR.
- Opened new accounts for checking, savings, and money market savings. Obtained and processed applications for home and auto loans, obtained all documents required for each account opened as well as gathering proof of income for loans. Obtained property titles and deeds of trust on auto and home loan applications.
10/06 – 11/08 Senior Loan Officer
Citifinancial – Medford, OR.
- Processed loan applications for home and auto, gathered proof of income, ordered titles of property, ordered property reports, appraisals, and titles. Sold appropriate insurance for each loan processed. Called account holders on delinquent accounts to set-up payments and made calls to current and past due account holders, solicited additional Loan products.
4/06 – 10/06 Collector
West Asset Management – Medford, OR
- Located loan recipients for defaulted federal student loans. Used internet resources to locate consumers and then negotiated loan payments.
1/01 – 3/06 Senior Account Manager
DiscoverCard – Phoenix, AZ
- Processed loan applications for home and auto. I was responsible for gathering income verification, ordering titles on property, ordered property reports, appraisals and titling. I also sold appropriate insurance for each loan processed. I also called account holders on delinquent accounts to set up payments and made calls to current and past account holders soliciting additional loan products.
9/2011 – 12/2013 Medical Assisting program
SW Oregon Community College – Brookings, OR.
Graduate 1993 Health Unit Coordinator Certificate
Bryman School – Phoenix, AZ