Air/Hand & Power Tools
Summary of Experience
• Have a lot of knowledge in Construction, attended a 2 year training program as well as blueprint reading and job estimating classes.
• 3 years of experience as a Commercial landscaping, maintenance as well as customer service.
• One year as a Screen Printer, making prints and applying them to T-shirts.
• One year of manufacturing experience, working in packaging.
• Extremely motivated and hard worker, very well rounded, quick learner and am able to adapt to a job quickly.
CROMWELLS LANDSCAPING AND MATAINANCE Various Condominium Complexes throughout Vancouver. 3/2009 10/2012
• Maintained hundreds of yards, mowing them, edging along roads, flower beds and around trees.
• Regularly hauled rock and bark, spreading it throughout the beds after they were weeded.
• Cleaned gutters, roofs and washed the siding, along with leaf blowing the roads and walkways.
• Also installed sprinklers, setting them to the correct schedule.\
CLARK COUNTY SKILLSCENTER: CONSTRUCTION TECH 9/10-7/12
• 2 year on the job training program, as well as blueprint reading and job estimating classes.
• First year achieved NCCER certifications, drawn blueprints and built a model house to scale of the plans, also built storage sheds and add on bedrooms to homes, also was awarded at the end of the year for having perfect attendance.
• Second year built a house from the ground up, from leveling the lot to putting the shingles on the roof.
• GED.• Was granted 76 credits at clark college for maintaining a B+ average for the 2 years i attended skillscenter• Blueprint reading and job estimating classesCLARK COUNTY SKILLSCENTER• 2 year construction trade school, passed first year with ( a ) average and perfect attendance, second year i passed with a (b+) average.• gained awards in jobsite safety, professionalism on the jobsite, and work ethic.