8906 N Curtis Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97217
To obtain a Retail Sales position that allows me to utilize my customer service experience and strong interpersonal communication skills.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent Customer Service and Public Relations Skills
- Dynamic Personality and Excellent Team Player
- Personal Masseuse Training and Experience
- Computer Proficient
McDonald’s Portland, Oregon Oct. 2012 – Feb. 2013
Provided excellent customer service at all times, took and prepared customer orders, operated computerized cash register, handled money, dealt professionally with difficult customers, prep work, stocked supplies, maintained clean and organized work environment, trained for all positions, worked as part of a team, and other duties as assigned.
2013 Roosevelt High School - Portland, Oregon
- Organized and supervised after school activities for children
2013 ReBuilding Center – Portland, Oregon
- Organized donations; helped maintain lumber and lumber yard for resale
2013 Assumption Village – Portland, Oregon
- Baked with residents; did manicures/pedicures for residents; coordinated activities for residents
2014 Portland Community College – Portland, Oregon GED (In Progress)