Customer Service / Human Resources / Call Center / Training
Randy G. Tuttle
12161 SE Knapp Lane – Portland, OR 97266
Best Option - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
503-764-9992 – Message Phone
Summary Statement: I have worked in the professional environment for over 30 years serving external and internal clients in the areas of Customer Service, Human Resources and Residential Real Estate Sales. The majority of my career was with PacifiCorp located in Portland. During my 24 years at PacifiCorp I had dual responsibilities as a Sr. HR Business Partner and Manager of Training for PacifiCorp’s two Customer Contact Centers in Portland and Salt Lake City.
Prior Work Experience:
09-20-2014, Benefits Consultant (Kroger) Temporary position:
Worked as a Contractor assisting Kroger on their 95,000 non-union employees and retiree’s for their 2015 Benefits Open Enrollment. Assisted in answering question regarding on-line instructions, options, costs and eligibility.
05-2007 to 01-2013 (Residential Real Estate Broker)
I worked in the area of residential real estate as an independent broker and also for The Hasson Company Realtors in their Clackamas Office. Typical activities included:
- Working with for sale by owner clients to prepare and market their home, determine competitive pricing, conduct open houses, provided coaching during the negotiation stage of their transaction and coordinated with title and escrow professionals to finalize the transaction to meet legal requirements.
- While working as a licensed agent for The Hasson Company, I represented buyers and sellers, negotiated purchase and/or sale prices, prepared all legal documents to list properties, determined pricing, conducted open houses and developed marketing plans. I sold $3.5 million dollars my first year working with clients.
05-1984 to 12-2006 (Manager, Human Resources, Customer Service Training and Call Quality Monitoring for PacifiCorp
During my years with PacifiCorp I spent the majority of my time within either the Human Resources Organization or Customer Service. The last 5 years at PacifiCorp was within a Management role splitting time between two Customer Call Centers with the following responsibilities:
- Recruited and facilitated the orientation process, assisted in the design and delivery of all new agent training, monitored agent performance and managed the training and quality analyst staff that evaluated customer/agent calls in Portland and Salt Lake City.
- Measure customer and agent satisfaction through a variety of ways including email, on-line surveys, facilitated meetings and face to face.
- Handled escalated customer calls that agents weren’t able to resolve.
- Managed staff that delivered on average 19,000 hours per year of new or refresher training between two Customer Call Centers and prior to me leaving PacifiCorp, reduced the delivery time for new agent training by 40% without sacrificing overall quality.
- Provided Organizational Development support through meeting facilitation, skills and interest inventories (MBTI), conflict resolution techniques, team and manager assimilations, etc.
- Provided backup to Human Resources support in Portland and Salt Lake City for the Customer Service, Finance and Procurement Organizations.
Previous PacifiCorp positions:
- Training & Development, Communications Manager (SAP Implementation), 3-year project with $8 million dollar training budget which included retraining 9,000 employees across 8 states in utilizing new SAP technology.
- Sr. Organizational Development Consultant – teambuilding, management development, succession planning, new manager assimilation, change management, facilitation, merger & acquisition team involvement and performance management.
- Career Development – Employee Development Consultant – designed, delivered career development tools, administered skills assessment, individual coaching, community outreach involvement and loaned executive to Oregon Independent College Fund.
- Work Measurement Analyst – Quality Improvement Projects – Observed work done within Customer Service and Line Crews, developed job standards, determined staffing levels, developed process flow recommendations for improvements and make recommendations to management.
- Staffing Technician - college recruiting.
1980 to 04-1984 - Customer Service Supervisor, Wells Fargo Bank
Supervised the Customer Service Staff at the Portland Main Branch for phone and walk-in customers.
- Portland State University, Portland, OR (2 years Human Resources Management Program and Project Management)
High School Graduation 1975,