Executive, Operations Manager, H.R. and Staffing Consultant, Senior Recruiter
6838 SE 48th Street, Portland OR. 97206
Visionary operations executive with strong experience in managing all aspects of H.R. and staffing projects, including budgeting and administration.
- Initiated all aspects of AA H.R. and Staffing, creating hundreds of placements.
- Spearheaded P.E.O. and H.R. SaaS alliances, for extra revenue for recruiters.
Absolutely Affordable H.R. and Staffing, CEO (Acquisition offer) October 1, 2007 - current
- Tracked metrics for years to aid growth of direct hire and contract business.
- Created a national split network, hiring direct hire recruiters on a 50% split basis.
- Organized each of the following; business funding, web site, and H.R. SaaS sales.
- Guaranteed to save overhead for clients by offering an employee leasing service.
- Head hunted two managing partners to help with operations and continual growth.
- Sought out a tenured P.E.O. mentor for my continual education, and then created alliances with www.hrallianceinc.com and www.peoservicescompany.com.
CES America, Regional Sales Manager October, 2007 - September, 2008
Ran analytics and mentored sourcing, for executive and skilled trades candidates.
- Created a direct hire niche on top of contract staff, and helped close new accounts.
- Scheduled time to be a team player, and proactively helped recruiters as needed.
- After promotion to National Sales Manager, began national VOIP lead generation.
Opti Staffing Group, Executive Recruiter November, 2006 - September, 2007
- Helped branch manager mentor and train my new partner, as a direct hire staff.
- Oversaw two full – cycle recruiting desks, for new clients and candidates alike.
- Continually set large personal goals which often exceeded the company quotas.
- Solely began a niche CPA and Controller market for Oregon and Washington.
- Produced the most repeat business company wide, and remained a top closer.
Villa Cortez, National Recruiter and Sales Coordinator August, 2006 - September, 2008
- Developed an international marketing platform, using a S.W.O.T. analysis.
- Created various current and future referral programs, and teamed with sales staff.
- Developed the; power points, snail mail, and a variety of social media marketing.
- Recruited a vast network of real estate and mortgage brokers, as well as investors.
- Studied investment trends and closed niche investors on investment real estate.
Metro Express Collision, Manager, Estimator, Recruiter August 14, 2000 - August 29, 2008
- Recruited tenured staff and monitored customer service and each step of repairs.
- Facilitated the; vendors needed, invoicing, car completion schedules, and AP/AR.
- Wrote guaranteed estimates with factory parts, and managed the P and L.
- Helped upsell parts and services, and negotiated each insurance claim.
B.S : Business Administration
B.A : Sociology
National Marketing Associates: Neuro - Linguistic Programming Degree
- Aided a few separate farmers markets with a variety of necessary tasks.
- Helped as a teachers assistant with adolescent mindfulness classes.