Office Assistant / Customer Service / File Clerk
Christopher R. Hoard
- Excelled in customer service and achieved a record of success in problem resolution
and building rapport with customers, co-workers and management.
- Adept in learning and using new systems, and maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Possess an analytical mind that contributes ideas for process improvements.
- Proficient in Windows 7, XP, Microsoft Office Professional 2010 and Adobe Creative Suite 6.
Custodian ~ July 2011 to May 2016
Portland Community College ~ Portland, OR
- Perform cleaning duties in classrooms, restrooms, office & public common areas.
- Periodic floor care duties, including shampooing carpets and scrubbing hard floors.
- Occasional setup of furniture for special events.
Facilities Maintenance ~ August 2010 to April 2011
The Heights at Columbia Knoll ~ Portland, OR
- Performed Janitorial and floor care duties in common areas of senior apartment building.
- Spot removal and carpet extraction.
- Security duties.
- Mail delivery duties.
Manager/Storage/Distribution ~ December 2006 to February 2009
Manpower Temporary Services ~ Portland, OR
- Entered orders received by fax, phone and electronically.
- Tracked local and international shipments.
- Processed orders to be electronically forwarded to other distribution centers.
- Worked with customers to resolve discrepancies and other issues on orders.
- Reconciled and filed closed orders daily, and maintained file system for daily invoices and reports.
- Portland Community College ~ Portland, OR
- Art Institute Of Portland ~ Portland, OR
- John Marshall HS ~ Portland, OR
High School Diploma–1986
- High School Diploma–1986