Amy Richardson Mabry
7335 S.E. Sherrett St. Portland OR 97206 | 503-774-4820 |
Dunn, Carney, Allen, Higgins and Tongue-Portland, OR
- Prepared pleadings and correspondence, trial notebooks, and exhibits .
- Communicated with clients, creditors and court officials.
- Attended court hearings and Trustee hearings, and filed petitions.
Fountain Rhoades, Portland, OR
- Prepared Pleadings and correspondence. Communicated with clients, creditors and court officials.
- Prepared trial notebook and attended civil litigation trial.
- Set up an office for an attorney, including accounts and billing, conflicts and filing system.
- Prepared pleadings and correspondence. Communicated with clients, creditors and court officials.
- Defended the BPA in the WPPS Project through contract work of CACI with a secret clearance.
- National Federation of Paralegal Association (NFPA) – Representative
- Oregon Paralegal Association – various offices.
- Establishing guidelines for returning wounded veterans
- Federal bankruptcy and litigation.
Skills and Abilities:
Word, Excel, Access and Power Point, filing, typing.
- El Paso Community College – Legal Assistant Associate Degree
- Presidents/Dean List
- Portland Community College: Word Perfect, Law Office Management
- Portland State University: Criminal Justice courses
- Calhoun Community College: Computer class: Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Oregon Mock Trial Judge for two years
- Conversations with Governor Roberts of Oregon; regarding task force
- Oregon Paralegal Association. Pro Bono work; officer, member
- Court Appointed Special Advocate in Columbia County OR
- Meals on Wheels – Clatskanie, OR
Bradley O. Baker. 503-697-0557
Tori Shirley – 503 224- 6449
Diane Thompson – 503-407-4775
Joanne Sherman -503-326-1533